Friday, September 6, 2013

Seeking Seafood Suggestions

I'm very excited about my newest freelance gig; local editor/local expert for USA Today's 10Best. I get to help steer visitors to some of the best places in the Fort Myers area; from beaches to restaurants and everything in between. I'm just starting to update a couple of categories but none are complete yet. 

While working out of my second office this morning, Bennett's Fresh Roast, I was discussing the difficult task of updating the Best Breakfast category. There are sooooo many amazing breakfast spots, how do I narrow it down to just ten? You can bet Bennett's will be on there.

Pan Seared Scallops at Brew Babies
One of the other categories I'm currently working on poses the same problem; Best Seafood Restaurant. I live in a beach community, there are dozens. I stopped by Brew Babies in Cape Coral recently for a little nosh and glass of vino. The scallops were phenomenal but I can't classify this place as a seafood joint. I just wanted to take a minute to brag about how fantastic this dish was and post a photo.

Back to the problem at hand and a call for help. If you had to pick the best seafood  restaurants in the Fort Myers area. Which ones would be on YOUR list. You don't have to give me ten, just a few.

You can post here or email my trusty AOL account, ginabirch@aol.com

I can't wait to see which are your favs! Thanks and stay tuned for the update. 

2 comments:

  1. Merricks Fish tails restaurant in cape coral

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment with Skip One! South 41 that doesn't look fancy from the outside, but the food is great! It's been awhile since I've been there.....they recently opened up another location where the Sandy Butler used to be. Right down the road from me and I will have to make more of an effort to go there now!

    ReplyDelete