Monday, May 24, 2010

Bennett's Fresh Roast


Bennett's Fresh Roast is definitely a place to see and be seen while getting a cup of the freshest coffee in Southwest Florida and handcut doughnuts that are "to die for"! I spent a lovely Sunday afternoon on my dear friend Bennett's outside deck sipping yummy Mimosa's made from Cristalino Brut Rose Cava. The color was a little odd and provoked a few strange looks, however, I have a new love for the taste of a Rose' Mimosa. Bennett's has splits of the Cava if you want to sip some sans the OJ.

But the REAL reason I'm writing about Bennett's today is to tease you! I was asked to be a taste tester for his new doughnut coming out in June. I stared blankly at the plate when he put it in front of me then thought instantly, "How decadent!" These flavors are classicly great together but I would've NEVER thought to put with a doughnut! Sorry but I am sworn to secrecy at this point. Let's just say everyone will be talking!

1 comment: