Tuesday, August 7, 2012

If The Shoe Fits

One of my favorite charity events to help host and attend every year is a high-energy fashion soiree called Love That Dress. Based on the concept of a dress swap between girlfriends, dresses are collected at fabulous parties and events prior to the big night, then resold for a fraction of their cost; proceeds benefit PACE Center For Girls in Fort Myers, Fl.

The pre-parties are almost as fun as the actual event. I attended one over the weekend (thank you Kathleen Wolter) that had my head spinning; the fashions and the SHOES! About an hour into oooooing and ahhhhing over the parade of women and their amazing pairings, I wondered why I wasn't taking photos.

Unfortunately the only camera my chic party purse contained was that on my phone. But I know my fellow shoe lovers will still appreciate this:




Tickets sell out for Love That Dress every year. I will have some to give away on 96-9 WINK-FM but don't wait to win. Buy them and be part of this fabulous night of fun and fashion. Click here for details

No comments:

Post a Comment